Nearly 700 people gathered in Louisville, KY July 31-Aug. 3, 2019 for WorshipGod19, The Glorious Christ: Music is great. Jesus is greater.
For three days we expounded, extolled, exulted in, and enjoyed the glory of God’s Son, Jesus Christ, through music and the Word. Those who came returned home knowing better why Jesus is worthy not only of our songs, but our affections, our attention, our very lives.
Our main session speakers were Mike Bullmore, HB Charles Jr., Jared Mellinger, Michael Reeves, Matt Mason, Joselo Mercado, and Rick Gamache. Seminar speakers and musicians included Matt Boswell, Adam Wright, Daniel Renstrom and the Brook Hills band, Devon Kauflin, the Immanuel Worship, Jordan Kauflin, Joe Pace, and more. Most of the audio, video, and outlines from the conference are on our Past Conferences page.
If you've been to a WorshipGod conference before, you already know about the giveaways, free lunches, open rehearsals, and an atmosphere that focuses less on professionalism and production and more on faith-filled participation.
But we made some changes in 2019 that we think made this an even better conference:
- a new location to accommodate more breakouts
- early end times on Thursday and Friday that allowed for debriefing over dinner, meeting new friends, jamming together, or retiring early
- a main session devoted entirely to showing how arranging and mixing work together
- a gospel choir made up of WorshipGod attendees and led by gospel music veteran Joe Pace (This was a highlight! You can get a flavor of it by listening to Behold Our God, recorded live at Shiloh Baptist Church in Jacksonville, FL, earlier this year.)
- a bilingual experience, including a message in Spanish translated into English
- and more!
Also, check out our latest album, The Glorious Christ, released on December 6, 2019.